The StrandResort Markgrafenheide not only looks after its guests personally, but also digitally – from the booking, through the whole stay and beyond the departure. And the guests are delighted: they are always up to date, book the resort’s offers via their smartphones and can contact the hosts at any time with questions or requests, no matter where they are. But it is not only the guests who benefit from the digital support throughout the entire guest journey, but also the hoteliers. They save valuable working time and increase their turnover through additional sales. But how does all this work?
With the Digital Guest Directory by Guestfriend!
“Especially with the push notifications, we reach our resort guests much faster. Just the other day, I was able to reschedule a spa appointment that had become free in no time. The push message was sent and immediately a guest called and made a reservation.”StrandResort Markgrafenheide
Learn more in this Case study how the hosts …
✔ … are in contact with their guests all the time,
✔… speed up check-in,
✔ … sell more,
✔… boost the use of the Digital Guest Directory,
✔… and get lots of positive feedback.
You can benefit from your Digital Guest Directory, too!
No matter if you have a resort, hotel, holiday flat, guesthouse, hotel group or campsite – it really is suitable for everyone!
More case studies:
- Digital holiday companion for guests – Digital helper for the hostess
- Digital guest service generates 2,500 euros per month in the hotel restaurant
- Digital guest folder increases guest loyalty and additional sales
- Digital guest folder as an integral part of the hotel’s marketing strategy
- How the Hotel Jungbrunn benefits from digital guest communication
This text has been translated automatically.